Monday, May 27, 2013

Out of my comfort zone!


This is part of my new art journal, I am not happy with the left page so I am coming back later!

Here is how she is made...

First I put Gesso in combination with tissue paper, then I painted with Golden acrylic fluid phthalo blue and added some purple and gold. When dry I draw the head and put gesso on top and painted her, all with acrylic and with my fingers. Her hair is first stamped with a Tim Holtz stamp and white acrylic, it just gave the texture. Over it I painted, still with my fingers, Golden acrylic mixed with some gold ink. Lines like eyes etc I draw with a fine brush and black Gesso.

1 comment:

  1. I really just love, love your artwork Nilla!!! Do you only use acrylic or different paint? I see different patterns in the paintings, is that stencils or what!! Would love to hear more about how you do them!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete